I have a friend that makes little art "kits" that consist of these undulous* porcelain white rocks that look like climbing holds and little magnetic bits of wire. He mentioned he had installed one somewhere on Valencia street.
I went searching for it and found it inside of a street lamp whose base plate had been ripped off. I have no idea how he got these things to stick to the inside. I was only able to spot it because the little wire satellites were trying to escape into the world.
Game on. I'm going out this afternoon to hide something in the base for you to find.
*An Undulous technically referes to any hoofed mammal, but we're gonna go ahead and take the noun Undulation, meaning a wavelike form, and change it into an as of yet non existant adjective and use it for our very own evil literary purposes. So, they look wavelike. Not like horse feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment