The first is for "Rock Bottom Riser" by Smog. It was directed by Paul McNeil & Brendan Cook. This gets me every time and I end up torn between wanting to close my eyes and listen to the song or keep a lookout for the next time the weird eye thing springs up, ponder the cryptic 645, consider tattooing a dead tree somwhere on my body, debate on whether or not the first thing you see is a rose or a fingerprint.
This is an older one, for the song "Golden Cage" by The Whitest Boy Alive. The first time I watched this I didn't think twice about it. Then two weeks later the images came to mind again, the way you remember a movie from childhood that you don't know the title of and can't describe to anyone and suddenly become hellbent on finding. I dug it up again, it's been over a year and this still isn't old to me. Maybe I'm just a sucker for bass. It was drawn by the awesome Geoff McFetridge.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment